NEUROTECH - Neuromorphic Computing Technology (NCT) is an EU Horizon 2020 FETPROACT CSA project (grant n. 824103) on Community Building in Neuromorphic Computing Technologies (NCT) started on November 1st, 2018 and with duration of 36 Months.
News:Check our online events with free registration !
- NEUROTECH FORUM II, one day online workshop - March 15, 2021- "Neuromorphic Computing Technologies: Opportunities, challenges and Applications Roadmap"
- Neurotech Educational Program: each month a new 1 hour webimar on a specific topic followed by a round table discussion
The webinar are recorded and available for free in the web site:
- Educational Webinar Day 1 -Question of the day: " What is Neuromorphic Engineering? 4 November 2020
- Educational Webinar Day 2 -Question of the day: "What are hardware opportunities for neuromorphic engineering?;1st of December, 2020
- Educational Webinar Day 3 -Question of the day: "How to perform neuromorphic computing with nanoscale devices?", 12th of January 2021
- Educational Webinar Day 4 -Question of the day: "What is an event-driven sensor?", 9th of February, 2021
EUROTECH project aims to create and lead NCT community in Europe.
Create and support the NCT Community.
NCT community builds hardware inspired by biological neural systems using digital and analogue CMOS technologies, memristive devices, photonics, spintronics, and other nano-technological solutions. This technology, we believe, will revolutionise the field of computing and, in particular, artificially intelligent systems, since it provides orders of magnitude more power efficient real-time computing platforms for embedded cognitive processing. Our mission is to catalyse research and collaboration in NCT. Today's neuromorphic community in Europe is leading the state of the art in this domain. The community counts an increasing number of labs that work on theory, modelling, and implementation of neuromorphic computing systems.
Develop links between Academic Labs and Industry
We aim to enable the uptake of this technology and to match the needs of real-world applications in future products that solve real-world tasks. The envisioned applications are in smart industry, health-care, intelligent assistive systems, cognitive robotics, and consumer devices. We aim to create a sustainable communication channel between research labs, industry, general public, and other stakeholders.
Provide access to educational resources
NEUROTECH project assembles and curates a coherent collection of educational resources on all aspects of NCT, to promote core educational events on NCT, and to disseminate NCT curriculum to other communities.
Contact person @CNR: Sabina Spiga